Our Insurance experts have access to a wide range of insurance providers to ensure you are getting the right product and competitively priced products as part of your insurance strategy for business owners in:
- Key Person Insurance
What would it cost to replace you or an integral member of your business? Salary $100K, Super $9K, Hiring costs $15K Bonus $10K, Training $20K. Can your business find this money in a hurry? If you are a revenue generator for your business you are considered a key person. All business have one of these, but most business would fail if something happened to this person due to lack of risk management.
- Business Expense - assists in covering fixed business costs like rent, electricity and some employee salaries (often excludes income-producing employees). Scenario
Self-employed and small business operators need to consider survival of their business during temporary incapacity. Fixed costs such as rentals and lease payments continue and the business operator's lifestyle could be compromised if compensation is limited. Business expense insurance can cover the fixed costs of the business during a business owners temporary incapacity for a period of up to twelve months.
- Life Cover - pays a lump sum if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Scenario- Paying your partner or the partners estate out
If your wife or husband suddenly inherited your shareholding could your existing partners work with them? Would they know what to do with the business? We can provide you with appropriate strategies to ensure the business receives a life insurance payout in order to payout the deceasedís share of the business to their spouse or partner and your business partners can continue to focus on the business.
- Income Protection - pays up to 80% of your income if you can't work because of sickness or injury.
The most important asset we have is our ability to work and to generate income. Have you considered what will happen if there is a temporary interruption in income, through illness, or injury and what the impact on your lifestyle would be? Could you survive one year without income? How will you pay the mortgage, keep the cars running, the kids at school and put food on the table. Income Protection enables your financial commitments to continue being paid for.
- Trauma - pays a lump sum if you are seriously injured in an accident, or if you are diagnosed with one of a number of serious medical conditions.
- Total & Permanent Disability - pays a lump sum if you are totally and permanently disabled.
Our General Insurance provider covers the following protection needs for your business:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Employee Practice Liability Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Property Owners Insurance
- Tax Audit Insurance
- Infotech Liability Insurance
- Corporate Travel Insurance